Monday, July 13, 2009

SM-Bacolod goes WIFI Mall-wide!



Is that Great?

Yes, I was so excited and blessed after hearing the good news from SM Asst. Mall Manager Julia Javellana that SM-Bacolod will now have a mall-wide WIFI connections! This means that everywhere you are inside the mall there's wireless internet connections. And even in their Al Fresco area... is also wifi accessable! Fabulous!

I use to have coffee at Figaro just to use their wifi connections while i'm in the mall and suddenly they closes, I transfered to Kuppa and sadly they don't have wifi connections. With this new initiative from SM-Bacolod to go mall-wide... I could have a sip at Kuppa, Coffee Bean, Bo's Cafe, and even Brewha! Wow! And I could even browse my facebook while walking through the mall with my iPhone.... grabe na to!

Negros Bloggers are also in-full support on this. If you are a blogger, come and be one of us! Join Negros Bloggers, we'll surely have fun!

So guys be there as SM-Bacolod launches the WIFI Mall-wide Connection this July 31, 2009, 1PM at the Events Centre. This is simultaneous with other SM malls, and hope we could beat them in numbers!

For more info you may call Nep, Marketing Dept., SM-Bacolod
or you may text me through
+63927.5012266
+63918.4944410

See yah!
E Azuelo

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited too E! Sana may freebies din tayo. Hehehe.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the never ending support E!!! You always support all my events and endeavors whatever company I'm with. More surprises coming your way!! :)

    ReplyDelete