Friday, August 14, 2009

At Home At The Mall!



I'm a traveler, but not too much... I've been to key cities here in the Philippines. Some for business trip and other just for leisure. You will agree that always you could confine to more trusted place to be... is the SM Mall nearest to you.

In Cebu, where times that I had bulk packs and instead of taging that on my back, would usually go to SM Travel Lounge where I could deposit my baggage safely. And off to my Cebu business meeting.

In Manila where I usually would booked the first flight to Bacolod, that's around 4:45 am. Instead of paying another nite for a hotel room, I would go to SM Mall of Asia and deposit my baggage and watch cinema 'til midnight and proceed to the airport. In that way I had treated myself.

In Bacolod, where most would say, i wont have time to spend to a mall. But instead its was the reverse that happened. I'm entering SM City Bacolod almost daily.... and often times I am seen by Ms. Julia Javellana, the Asst. Mall Manger, that would usually throw a joke on me and ask... "Baw on ON DUTY sya ba!" (Oh so your already ON duty!).

Indeed SM City Bacolod is my second home in the very heart of my hometown and even my second office, let me say... my branch office... hehehe. Where I could do my email in one of the cafe of the mall seemlessly and speedily. I could meet up my clients in style... and even bring them to a taste of Bacolod through its chain of resto inside. No need to worry of brown outs nor of a big rainfall. So secure from pickpocketers and socomfortable of the centralized airconditioning (save me from electrical bills huh!). There is no so late inside the mall... Either your client be late.. surely you'll be preoccupied by the choices the Department Store offers. No dull moments indeed. Where you can find easily things to ponder upon.

Almost all public utility jeepney passing through here, its so accessable! If i'm alone going to the mall, I would just take a PUJ (only 14Php) and save alot (than driving my car into). A Zero-possibility on traffic congestion due to a very good traffic flow plan. A very vast grocery for you! So cleen and organized and above all... the path way is wide. With my size... hehehe I wont bump another shopper. And was so amazed to know that SM City Bacolod also has its own travel lounge that you can have a shower, and a Breastfeeding room for shopping mommies! Is that Cool?

I'm sure, SM has still a lot instore for Bacolod. A hotel maybe or a theme park for us Negrense, or even the Visayas would be great.

Truly, SM City Bacolod is not just a mall, a city to us, but a home, that daily, tirelessly open her arms to cuddle us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment