Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wifi Mall-wide, the SM Way!



July 31, 2009. Its the last day of the month, but its the beginning of new oppurtunities. My morning was just so busy, finishing everything for me to be free to attend an extraordinary event. Extraordinary in the sense that it isn't usual to happen.

SM-Bacolod is now Wifi accessable mall-wide! As the emcee announced. We bloggers then hurriedly open our laptops and tried to connect. With just a blink of an eye, there "Successfully connected to SM_Free_Wifi". Quick ha! Then, open pages from emails, facebook, blogs, searches, and even farmville in one browser and still experiencing same speed was pretty much amazing. Even over 40 bloggers came and tested the WiFi connections all at the same time, the connections were still at par! Congrats to Phil.Com. who is the service provider of all SM branches.

With my curiosity, after the event concluded, I took a round to the mall from the north to the east sky bridge to the south mall and to the west sky bridge. I noticed with my iPhone online that the sky bridges has no connections but inside the north and south main hall has a strong signal. I was just so amazed to discover that when you go in to any of the boutiques, the connections are disabled atomatically. Hi-tech isn't it?!

Well, thats it guys... its your time to try out the WiFi power of SM connections. Happy surfing.

1 comment:

  1. It was indeed very fast! I am planning to buy a laptop or netbook. Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete